Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What? Again? Oh No.

Yes, the name may look a bit familiar. And now that times have changed, I thought it would be good to revitalize it. A breath of fresh air in an otherwise stagnant landscape of spiritual / emotional / personal / mental growth.

So, what's going to happen now?

First: Re-post the initial Cognition Abuse Therapy podcasts.
Second: Post the reviews I think that are relevant from Books.Kawphy
Third: Plot out new Cognition Abuse Therapy shows (with or without 444)
Four: Post my thoughts on some of the strangeness I'm observing in the world.
Five: [item deleted - mod.]

And with that, I welcome you back to Cognition Abuse Therapy.

If you have a request for a show or want clarification on previous shows (or comments in general), feel free to email me the following address: e [dot] vondran [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments: